Monday, March 27, 2006

We leave in 4 DAYS....YIKES!!

Can't wait to see Big Al again this year!

I always wondered how does such an overly organized person (like myself) let things get out of hand. Do you realize that in 4 days I need to have everything ready to go and it didn't happen much this weekend. I went shopping of Friday night with Kayla for prom dresses. Very neat experience...and to have a body of a 17 year old that hasn't been abused by motherhood...was rather depressing. We found many nice dresses and I don't think we found any that didn't look good. Saturday I went to a Tea at Jen's house to meet her sisters from Ohio. First of all, let me rephrase, Tea doesn't always mean hot brown drink...in this case it stood for Te-quila. Jen had all of the fancy china, table clothes, candles, and plenty of Tea. It was a hoot listening to those sisters talk. I really think that there is some special bond between sisters (not that I don't totally LOVE my brother!) Their mannerisms were the same, their parenting was similiar, it was just a belly splitting time. Still trying to get over strep...those to activities just about did me in....Kirk and I watched a movie with Konnor (Chicken Little) and then went to bed. Sunday, I picked up, did laundry (surprise there I know), did the shopping, and then came home to organize and started pulling a few things together. Soooo....tonight it is hurry up and PACK!!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

-- and to have a body of a 17 year old that hasn't been abused by motherhood... --

AMEN, sista!!
you speaketh the truth there.

hope you get things packed, at least it's going to be warm down there, just throw things in the suitcase and worry about wrinkles later. oh yeah, i'm a messy packer. don't take advice from me.

Beth said...

Oh man it's going to be warm and sunny down there...just keep thinking of the end result! Peace, love, and harmony my friend!!