Thursday, March 16, 2006

No WAY!



The minute Anne's camera flashed I knew that this one would take a lot of explaining. I just happened to be up stretching when "Hung" here walked by. First of all, who in their right mind would call your son Hung and secondly why would he have to walk through at that moment. I really couldn't sit any longer and I was trying to keep myself occupied until dinner was served. I met this nice little server....I think his name was Woody...not really but he was made of wood. They said that was the only new person I met the whole trip. Yeah, really FUNNY! NOT!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Somebody had her eye on hung I think ;) Yeah, right! Too cute!

Jill H said...

oh my goodness, Hung? HUNG? so funny! you're looking so FLIRTY!! and i like Woody too, he's real cute.