Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Florida bound....


I know it was only a few short weeks ago that I was starting the last count down to Florida, but here it goes again. 10 days and counting....I just about can't stand it! Every morning Konnor says I wish we were leaving for Florida today....I know the feeling. This time I'm going to sit by the pool in the warm sunshine instead of huddling around the hot tub just to stay warm. Everytime I talk to Dad he says he is sitting in shorts and a tank top. One day they actually had the nerve to say it was a little too warm. Bring your tan bodies back to freezing Michigan and I bet you won't say that. 2nd day of springs forecast calling for snow flurries.....YUCK!! Have a great day and keep thinking Happy Spring thoughts.

PS Beth the plants are poking through down here too. We actually put up an electric fench around our landscaping to keep Chloe from eating any more bushes. We are hoping it is a temporary fix.

2 comments:

Beth said...

What's up with Chance?? The fence idea isn't bad!

Kristin said...

Mike is going to watch Chance like we had anticipated...thanks anyways Kevin!