Sunday, March 26, 2006

Got some SERIOUS packing to do!


Yikes, time flies when your having....life! I can't believe that in 5 days we will be rolling out of Hillsdale for what I hope will be a fun packed week of R&R. I just checked the weather and it looks like we should be basking in the sun most of the week with temperatures in the high 80's. I sure know I'm ready for warmer temps. and blue skies.

What on earth was that white crap falling from the sky yesterday? The flakes were so big, I thought they looked like snowballs falling from the skies. Enough is enough!

I think I will try to get somethings packed today. I am always packing too much and I hate it. Thank God mom and dad have a washer and dryer, so laundry isn't an issue. I can at least wash and have the boys rewear their shorts and t-shirts. Well, better get a move on. Hope you all had a safe and relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That' what I love about vacationing in SC with the in-laws, we can back for about half the trip then I wash to wear again, and once again before we go home. So no mountains of laundry! I'm with you...snow sucks...it's almost April for crying out loud!! :) Hope you get stuff packed!

Jill H said...

enjoy that warm weather =)
it sounds so wonderful, can't wait for those temps here. it sounds like you can pack light with the washer/dryer there and shorts/t-shirts. warm weather packing & laundry makes me downright giddy after heavy winter clothes!