Thursday, March 30, 2006

I know I've forgotten something...


I know that I have forgotten something....but for the life of me I can't think what it would be. I will probably figure it out somewhere around Georgia...too late to turn around then. I figure that if it is something that we can't live without I know where Walmart is in Leesburg. I was really hoping to go back and edit the 100th blog yesterday...but as you can see it didn't happen. I was lucky to make it to bed by 11:15 (really, really late for me on a school night)

Well, we have just about everything in the truck and plan to pull out of dodge around 5 ish. Chloe can't go to the kennel until 4:30 so I know we will be hard pressed to hit the road by 5. First stop will be Louisville Kentucky sometime around 11. I already have a room so we won't be hunting one down like we did last year. Tomorrow morning we plan on hitting the road at6 and driving until we are there... probably around 7 PM. We figure tomorrow night will be hot tub and fuzzy navels for us and basketball pick up games for the boys. They love going to the court and finding boys from many different states to play ball against. Probably their highlight of the trip.

Well, got to get moving. One more day of work....and it looks like it will be nice enough to get out of the gym some today. Thank God! I can't tell you how blah gym has been this month. The kids are itching to get OUT!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Have fun friend...whatever you forget you can find in FL i bet! :)

Jill H said...

have a great time =)
i hate that feeling of forgetting something!!

hope you have warm & sunny weather to enjoy :)