Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Plastic Bubbles....

This is the over 60 water volleyball game from last year that was such a blast...watch out seniors, I'm in for next Thursday!

This is one of those times in life where I wish we could live in a plastic bubble. It just hit me yesterday at school, when kids were yacking everywhere, that what if one of us gets sick before we leave and then we can't leave.....what a scary thought. To top off all of my fears, Kirk and Kraig both came home from school with sore throats. (think it is sinus drainage though) Now this isn't a problem for Konnor or I because we have soooo much Amoxicillon in our systems right now, I don't think we have even the good stuff growing in our bodies at this point. I told the boys to stay far away from everyone....keep your hands out of your mouth and away from you face....wash your hands every chance you get....and by all means DON'T GET SICK!! I hope that scare tactic will work for us. 3 days to go....really hope it works!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

yes, i hope you guys can stay away from any yucky germs so you can get the heck out of MI!!!

that pool looks so fantastic, even if it's full of people!