Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ways to spend Valentine's Day...


After doing 3 consecutive hours of fat burning aerobics with 3rd graders, I decided that this pace is definitely not beneficial to my health. I can't tell you the last time I sat in the tub....but today after school was one of them. Kirk said he would buy me the hot tub after he wins in the Reverse Raffle on Satuday. I sure hope he has the lucky number. I was also too beat to make dinner, so we dialed up Dominos. What a gourmet chef I am?! Kraig had to play an exhibition game during 1/2 time of the Varsity game tonight. It was very quick...but I think they had fun. The Varsity won tonight against CC and can't wait to see them beat Western on Friday. Sorry Hamlin's :(

1 comment:

Jill H said...

sounds better than cleaning puke out of your husbands car :(

you are amazing Kristin! 3 hours of aerobics?!?! makes me tired just thinking about it :)