Friday, February 24, 2006

Greetings from Florida....

Just thought I would drop you a line to let you know that the plane ride was very uneventful (as hoped for) and I am not stranded on a deserted island with Sawyer or Jack (sorry Jill). The weather is warm but extremely cloudy. We spent the afternoon at the hot tub and pool with no sun. What a bummer?! We are all exhausted and cannot believe it is only 9:30 and we are headed to bed. I know if I weren't here, I'd still be scrappin' right now. Hey, I'm headed to Scrapheads tomorrow for the Surprise Sale. My dad scoped it out for me....how cute! We are trying to figure out what to do with the crappy forecast. The beach isn't the same without sun. Well, I'm off to bed....talk later. Kristin :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

At least it's warm...but I hope the sun does come out soon!!!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kasandra said...

Glad you had a great flight!!
SCRAPHEADS! alrighty!!- sounds like a great place to go on a cloudy day. Wishing you loads of sunshine! Have fun.