Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Konnor's GREAT news!!


When I got out of my Curriculum Council meeting tonight at 5:15 there was a message on my cell phone...."hi mom, this is Konnor....it's...it's benign! I don't have to have surgery for another 6 months." What a great message that was. I know he probably doesn't fully understand the concept of benign, but he did know it was a good thing. I had been waiting all day (actually all week) to hear the results of his pathology report. And much to my relief, everything is FINE! How scary that is to not know what you're going to find out...my heart goes out to all those people who have had to live with this daily fear. We have a lot to be thankful for in this world...and good news like this puts things into perspective very quickly.

Konnor posing for a picture in Big SIS's sunglasses!

3 comments:

Kasandra said...

GREAT NEWS! HOORAY!
Cute glasses Konnor.

Beth said...

Thank God! Glad you can rest easily now my friend!!! :) Konnor is working those rose colored glasses by the way :)

Jill H said...

YAY! good news, so glad he's ok :)