Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dreaming of sand and sun!


I know that most of you are sick of hearing talk about my upcoming trip, but can I just say 2 MORE DAYS, 2 MORE DAYS, 2 MORE DAYS!!! Unfortunately, the "Family History" project is taking way too long and I have only packed 2 pairs of sandals and a beach towel. Now won't that make for an interesting trip. I told Kirk this morning I wasn't going to be able to go because my bag is not packed...his response was..."yeah right, you would buy clothes in Florida. " He knows me all too well. I am a little (very little) sad that I will miss Kraig's ballroom dancing debut. DMS has been hosting Olympic games for the last month during A/A time. (not Alcohol Annoymous, JILL!!) Ballroom Dancing is the final event on Friday. Oh well, that's what Channel 19 is really intended for, not smearing my embarrassing picture of me playing basketball from my back. Well, better get moving since I only have 2 MORE DAYS OF WORK!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm not tired of it, just jealous :) Love this pic of your feet, you NEED to scrap it!!

Kasandra said...

I was going to say the same...infact, I am going to try to get a piggy shot in Myrtle Beach myself. However, all those MEN toes aren't as cute as the painted ones. ;-) Have fun Kristin! We will miss you Friday- miss us too while you are absorbing the rays and sipping those froxen yummies.

Jill H said...

such a cute picture!
enjoy your vacation, pleeeease bring back some warmth & sunshine. well, we've had sunshine lately but i could use a nice 60 degree day, ok?

Kristin said...

I will bring back a baggie of sun, sand, and water for you all. My 70 year old neighbor said forget the sand, he wants the video! I thought that was classic.