Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The snow/ice dance....

Ahhh!! It's music to my ears...what's that? No school....WOW...a dream come true. We still had to go in for teacher inservice for 2 hours, but to be done at 11 with work, I could get used to that. It's not that I don't like what I'm doing...I just get so many things accomplished that would otherwise be squeezed into an evening after work. The other wonderful noise is that of the snowmobiles going around and around and around the house. Yes, I know I'm bad, but anything that keeps Konnor engaged for hours is a welcome relief. He is always in perpetual motion and he usually needs assistance for that movement which can be rather draining after awhile. Well, I'm off to clean carpets in a few rooms so I'll go for now. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Beth said...

No school? WHATEVER! That kind of makes up for our Monday, huh? We just got snow. Boy the wind is nasty here though!!

Glad you had some time to WORK!