Sunday, January 29, 2006

Konnor's Big SIS!


I just loved this picture and had to blog it. Look at those EYES!! This is Konnor's adopted big SIS Kayla. She is a very important part of our family. I can't barely make it through a week of running without relying on her for an orthodontist appointment run, a dentist appointment, or just hanging out with the boys while I run! I am very thankful to have her in our lives. She is a wonderful kid. I don't know who will miss her more next year, when she leaves for college, Konnor or myself? I'm guessing that both of us will be feeling a HUGE void. Thanks for all your help!! You're the daughter I never had.

2 comments:

Beth said...

And she is SO cute too! You guys are lucky to have her :)

Jill H said...

awww, how nice to have her be your 'adopted' daughter! what a cutie too!