Friday, January 20, 2006

No Furnace = No Heat


Here is one of my Jill inspired shots I took on the Snow Day. I sure could use another one today. I have sworn off eating for awhile. What goes in must come out! I'm trying to figure out how to teach from the potty today. I'm really hoping that Brown Street has a potty too, otherwise I'm going to have to bow out of my Super Scrappin' Saturday! I will be bummed. Not to mention Kirk told me we are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight. Thank God for 4 wheel drive vehicles.

Oh yeah, another of life's curve balls....our furnace went out last night. Guess we get to add that to the things that need repaired list. I can't imagine a house that is 5 years old being so needy?!

3 comments:

Jill H said...

First of all, I love the shot of the fence!! Pretty w/all the snow.

Second, sorry you're still sick. I can bring Maria's potty chair tomorrow for you so you can sit at the table & do your business....um, never mind.

Third, what is going on with your house!? Possessed? Maybe like you said, a little needy. How are you guys staying warm?! If you don't have heat, you MUST go scrapping tomorrow, we can't let you freeze in that house!

Beth said...

Please tell me your heat is back on and you're feeling better? :)

Kasandra said...

Thanks for being such a sport and great scrappin pal- making that trip after the days you've been having! Thank you for my early birthday treats and gift....the card is awesome!! Hope you're feeling better!!