Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hornet Ball Boy


The onlyreason I posted this picture of Kraig as ball boy, is to let you know that I am almost caught up to season on Kraig's sports scrapbook. I have one more page to do tonight and then I am all set until basketball season starts (games start this Saturday). I think the next job will be to go back and do football and basketball seasons for Kirk3, and then his will be caught up too. Konnor informed me today that the reason I haven't started his book is because I don't like him. Get real?! If I didn't like him he would be off to boarding school by now. I'm sure I could find one that starts at 1st grade. Let me know if anyone knows of a good one!

2 comments:

Kasandra said...

awww Mom....boarding school already? I know better! :-)
It might be cheaper to just start the boy his own book!

Beth said...

I have always liked this picture of Kraig! Plus look at the green grass and we know it was warm then! I have a soft place in my heart for Konnor...he and Zach are very similar heathens sometimes!