Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blick um!!


Have you ever wondered what I looked like after spending the entire night on the potty? Probably not, but here is a really great example of how I feel! I haven't had an IBS attack in soooo long, I can't even remember when the last one was. All I know is YUCK!! I decided not to go to school today since my job doesn't allow me to run to the bathroom at will. I can't imagine leaving 30 3rd grade (or better yet my kindergarten) banshi's to take care of themselves while I run. I'm starting to feel a little better, but I've been up since 3, so who knows. Hopefully I can get my stuff around for Saturday and some other jobs accomplished today. Might as well make the most of a bad situation.

2 comments:

Jill H said...

so sorry about you being sick :(
like you said, make the best of being home though and get stuff ready for Saturday! 2 more days =)

Beth said...

Mrs. Putnam, hope you're feeling better!!!