Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2 more days!!


I can't tell you how excited I get when I know that a scrappin' date is coming up with my buddies from Jackson (and Lansing, if Jill get's away). I know it will be an evening full of LOL's and probably some good old razzing to boot. I don't even care if I get anything accomplished, it is just a lot of fun to get together. I love hanging out with them because they make my smile, and I do love to smile! See you on Friday.

PS I didn't think a persons hair could grow that much in a year! Sorry Beth:( I tried to down load a picture from snapfish of the Camp Scrap Alot but couldn't get it to work.

1 comment:

Jill H said...

I think I'll be there late on Friday (8:30-9:00?), we're going to Jackson for my friend's surprise birthday get-together, then Gary's taking the kids home and I'm coming to meet you guys!! Ditto what you said, I don't care if I get anything done, as long as I get to see you scrappy gals and have a few laughs!! See ya Friday!