Monday, January 02, 2006

Hoping for a Snow Day!


I know it is a little crazy...but I am hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to get my wish because it is thunder and lightning out right now....but man is it nice to sleep in! I can't tell you the last time we got to sleep in as many days as this vacation. Tomorrow morning at 6:15 I won't be a happy camper. Glad I don't have to wake ME up. Ha, ha, ha!

I thought I would let you in on two of my New Year's resolutions. I figure if I make them public knowledge, I won't be able to weasel my way out of them and pretend I didn't make them. Firstly, I am going to start obedience training with Chloe which is way overdue. I know she has many bad habits that will need to be worked on too. But, never the less, we started our doggie boot camp yesterday. Secondly is a personal resolution. I figure I have 368 days before I am going to turn 40. I know this comes as a huge shock to most of you (ha, ha, ha) but I will be hitting the top of the hill next year. I figure it is my goal to be in the best physical shape of my life by the time that day rolls around. I think I can do it too. When you get to work out as part of your job 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, there really shouldn't be any excuses. Right?! OK, so maybe the icecream habit will have to go, and maybe the pop, but I'm definitely going to give it a college try. We'll have to wait and see if I can reach this goal by January 2007.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Kyle said, "She wants a snow day already???" :) I was thinking earlier that it would be nice, and I don't even get the day off!