Saturday, December 02, 2006

Week long wrap up....


As you can tell by the infrequent blogger entries, I'm barely hanging on these days! It's not that the schedule is busier than football...because that isn't even possible! It just seems like work is more draining....running the boys to and from basketball practice is more time consuming....homework help needs are more in deepth. I don't even have the energy to blog.

So here is your week long posting update. Kraig had an away game on Monday night and a home game on Tuesday. They have only won one game this season but are playing better each week. K3 has had two weekend scrimmages and will play in the first away game on Tuesday. Oh, I forgot two mention Kraig has an away game on Monday this week, so that makes back to back nights. Kraig also has his Christmas Choir concert on Thursday night. Sunday night is the football banquet for both JV and V. It should be a very good but lengthy event. I am looking forward to all the highlights from the season, there are so many!

Christmas, oh yeah, only have 24 days left to shop and have I even given it a thought? NOPE! I guess Kirk and I will have to do the annual 1 day shop to you drop again this year. How do people get there shopping done without it having to be a marathon? I guess I may never know. Well, I'm sounding a little whinny, so I won't bore you any more. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Madi wants to know if that's his girlfriend? :) Cute picture! Hang in there...soon it'll be Christmas break.

Kasandra said...

AN ENTIRE DAY SET ASIDE FOR SHOPPING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO....JUST DID THAT LAST SAT...AND IT WAS GREAT! i AM ALMOST DONE.
HANG IN THERE KRISTIN.

Jill H said...

two words...ONLINE SHOPPING =) yeah, i'm a too much of a wimp to even try the shop-til-ya-drop method.