Saturday, December 16, 2006

Where to start?


Well, I did get my much needed break from work on Thursday and Friday. Konnor, unfortunately, had strep throat and couldn't go to school. We spent all of Thursday watching xmas movies and building a 37 Ford Coupe (model) that he had gotten at the Hot Rod Christmas party with my mom and dad. It wasn't the easy already painted, snap together kind either. I'm talking....have to paint and glue a bazillion pieces together. He wasn't very patient and wanted it finished that day. I finally gave up around 9:30 PM. I also managed to get all of the laundry and some cleaning done, so this weekend should go more smoothly.
Friday K3 had a game in Portland (2hrs away). Luckily for me, Kayla is home from college and could watch Konnor and run Kraig to and from basketball practice. Kirk and I had a nice ride. We got a lot of "parental" discussions accomplished and a master xmas list review. All three teams lost, but Kirk played fine.
Today, seems to be flying by with not much being accomplished. I ran Kirk to his Arts Choral practice, then dropped Konnor off at Drews, went to pick up my ring from the jewelry store for the 2nd time, picked up laundry det. and prewash, stopped by a friends to see her hair and dress for a ball that she is going to tonight, went tanning, stopped at TSC to buy corn to feed the deer (Konnor's idea), and then swung back through Jonesville to pick up Drew and Konnor. Did I mention that I haven't gotten much done?! K2 went to Jackson to finish the xmas present shopping. Hopefully, this will be the end of it. K3 has a formal Snowball Dance tonight at HHS. Shirt, tie, the works. Hopefully he will have fun and I can snap some pictures as he is running away from me.
Tomorrow, K3 performs at the Arts Choral for choir with the City wide choir people (don't know what to call them). It is a ticket....no children event....and I am very much looking forward to doing something grown-up for a change.

No comments: