Friday, December 08, 2006

Naughty or Nice???



I'm sure you know, all too well, the answer to this question from this little elf! Konnor was our lone trooper tonight as we frantically put up holiday decorations. Kraig had gone to get the tree with us after school (k3 was watching his friends at the Freshman game), but then quickly ditched us for a Middle School dance. Got to dance with his honey! Sorry Madi, Kraig now has a girlfriend named Lauren. Don't fret too much honey, he is still your boyfriend. I guess I'm feeling a little better about my holiday preparations.....I was really starting to sweat! 17 days until xmas and still no presents, cards, or baking. Oh, well, it will all get done I'm sure. K2 and I will be shopping until we drop tomorrow (as long as all goes well, with 3 kids you never know for sure). I still need to finalize shopping lists in the morning and then off to grandma and grandpa's we go. Hope your holiday planning is going more smoothly than ours. Tis the season.....

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hehehe...I know naughty when I see it :) Better watch your step Konnor!