Sunday, December 10, 2006

OH, MY ACHING .....


FEET!! I don't think I have ever done that much shopping in 1 day?! I know I must say that every year, but there has to be a better method. I think I will start my shopping in June next year. We spent about 10 hours shopping on foot yesterday and about 2 hours shopping on line this morning. We still aren't done.....closer, but not finished.
Konnor and Kraig went to my mom and dad's yesterday to hang out while we shopped. Today they are at the Hot Rod Christmas party until 5. Thanks again for helping us out with the kids!
K3 decided to stay home yesterday to hold down the fort. He is much happier in his own surroundings. Kayla and he hung out, watched movies, went to lunch, and did some homework (yeah, right?!)
Today is another mad dash to get all those things done that make the week smoother (ie. laundry, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, etc) We have 1 home and 2 away games this week, so there won't be much getting done around here. If I have time later today I am going to address xmas cards. Hope you had a enjoyable weekend.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, look at that elf! :) Cute hat Konnor...what is he going to have on tomorrow???