Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Monday and Tueday blur.....


I can't believe that it is going to be Wednesday tomorrow. Not that I'm complaining, but what happened to Monday and Tuesday? Monday night Kraig had a game at home against Albion. Need I say more.....Kraig actually had a great game, but the score was anything but pretty! Those 7th graders from Albion can play ball. K2 held a 2 hour math tutoring session with Kayla (finals) and K3 test last night. I finally took Konnor to bed around 9:30 to read (his new favorite thing to do).
Today started at 5:45 by running K3 to 6 am practice, reading recovery at 8, grandparents day from 9-11, school, appointments, P-T conferences, and studying for 2 science tests, 1 vocabulary test, and a math test. Whew!!! I am whipped.
Tomorrow night Kraig travels to Western to play basketball at 4:30. I'm not sure if I will have enough time after work to get to the game. K2 might be going alone again. That is one part about working in the elementary....the schedule doesn't allow for much flexibility with early sporting events.
Friday night K3 will be playing basketball at Portland. It seems like an awfully long trip for a game. I think they will be traveling twice as long as they will be playing ball. I'm not sure if we will make that trip or get some more xmas things done around here. We still have a little shopping to do, but other than that, I was able to get everything else accomplished this weekend. Hope your have a slow paced week!!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

holy cow, all the way to Portland for a game?! that does seem far! hope your week went well, Kristin. have a great weekend =)