Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry "Marathon" Christmas







Welcome back blogging friends and family.....I hope your Christmas was wonderful. I titled this post Merry "Marathon" Christmas because that is what I feel like I just finished. We started with Shop to you drop day (couple weeks back), then there was wrap 'til your fingers bleed Saturday, and then in the last 24 plus hours we have celebrated xmas 4 times. WOW!! I am looking forward to having all the presents put away and my life slowing down some (NOT)! Tuesday AM will start with 8 AM basketball practice for K3, 9 o'clock vet appointment for chance, 11 AM eye appointment for Kraig, 1 tire fixed (flat on xmas eve), and then we are ending our day with the Motor City Bowl at Ford Field. Slow doesn't really fit into our vocabulary these days.

Santa treated everyone very kindly this year and we all got the main thing on our lists....Konnor got a new bike and ramp, Kraig got a paintball gun and Ipod, K3 got a cell phone(wasn't on his actual list, but it was a dream gift), K2 got a watch and some tool things, and I got my crockpot and money for Cancun. Yes, my friends, the countdown has begun for that Coaches Wives Trip which happens to fall on my 40th birthday. OH JOY!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad your kids were happy, and glad you squeezed in everything you needed too. maybe next year I should start prompting you to shop come 11/1??? See you tomorrow!!!