Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not much to say!

STRIKE A POSE!! WHAT A NUT?!

This week has started off rather slowly, but I know that the momentum is quickly picking up. Monday I taught in the morning and then went to a great conference called Fit, Healthy, and Ready to Learn. It made complete sense to me because we expect so much out of our students and some of them are just trying to "survive life". Kind of sad to think about all these kids have to deal with. I figured out that I got my degree in Health Ed. 15 years too soon. The 2007 Wellness Initiative would have been exactly what I wanted to be teaching and doing. Oh, well, I also dreamed of working for the CDC when I was growing up. It is kind of ironic that such a big germaphobe would want to work there. Tuesday...K3 had a game that they won. It was another fight to the biter end kind of game. Kirk wasn't really thrilled with his play but I thought he looked good. Wednesday...laundry and homework. Thursday...basketball practice and homework. Friday...K3 has a game at Western and Kraig has a tourny game in Hillsdale at 8 PM.
Saturday...Kraig game 7 AM...Kirk3 doing some refing (sp) at 8AM for Rec. Basketball...Kristin has scrapping at 9 AM with her buds in Jackson. Konnor is going to spend the night at Drew's and go to his wrestling meet on Sunday. Did I mention the momentum of the week was going to start picking up????

2 comments:

Beth said...

My favorite part of this post..."Kristin is going scrapping with her buds" :) Yeah!

Jill H said...

aww yeah! see ya tomorrow :)