Saturday, January 20, 2007

My very own ANSIL ADAMS





These are a few more pictures that Kirk took on our 2nd Ice Day. I think he has a knack for sunsets and icy shots.


In other Putnam news....Kraig's CAT Scan came back normal and he was cleared to play in his last game on Wednesday night against Hudson. The 7th graders won their final game of the season. Kraig starts a tournament team this morning at 11. He decided to play some more basketball instead of wrestling this year.
K3 played a tough game last night against Albion. I don't think he is too thrilled to be on JV this year. HE ends up sitting more than he would if he was on the Freshmen team. I guess it will work to his benefit in the long run, but it is hard to watch this year. Baseball batting practice has already begun for him too.
Konnor is still "hunting" with his buddyDrew. They have already been out hunting rabbits for two hours this morning and is going back out in a few. I wish that we could put him in wrestling club but there isn't enough "parent mobile" to go around with the other two going a mile a minute. I don't think he really cares as long as he gets to play with his friends.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh are those ever good. He's got some serious talent!!

Glad Kraig is A-OK. Wish we were closer to share rides!! Zach would love wrestling!

Jill H said...

WOW, awesome pictures!!!