Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Forget your AGE and LIVE your life!


One of the many little tikki huts on the beach infront of our condo.....oh, that was definitely the life.
It is amazing to me how you read things differently when they apply to you. Take this billboard add that was infront of the Eye Dr. office. Forget your AGE and LIVE your life! Ahhha....makes complete sense to me now. You really can't dwell on the years but work at the quality. I also was making some scrapbook pages for a friend who is trying to complete the book so she can take it up north to her father who is dying. A few of us fellow scrapbookers said we would be happy to do some of the pages to make it go faster. I came across this quote and had to call Beth (my scrapbooking mentor and friend) to see if it was appropriate for one of the family pages.... it said "the life given us by nature is short but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal" Cicero I think it says a lot. So to all my friends and family....let's try our best to enjoy the LIFE in our YEARS!!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

wow, that's one amazing quote!!! i think it's ok to use, and gosh we should all remember that.

i thought your picture was of a man's bad toupee...yes dial-up takes forever to get the picture up.

Beth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quote and this post. Live your life girl! Can't wait to scrap in a little over a week!!