Saturday, January 13, 2007

Homecoming Court 2007




Kirk3 found out that he is on the Homecoming Court for Winter 2007. Pretty excited momma, I have to admit!! No fufu dresses, but shopping for a tux will be fun though. I'm hoping that I can post his shinner from last night's game. He got hit with another players head just underneath his right eye. This morning he has a maroon eye....not really pretty. Hopefully it will disappear before January 26th (homecoming).
PS he was not a happy camper about me taking this picture:(

2 comments:

Kasandra said...

congrats about being on the court!!the shiner pic was kind of scary lookin- LOL looks like a 'doo-sey'-

Beth said...

Wow, that's awesome about Kirk, and yeah, hopin' that the black eye goes away. However, if he wants, he can borrow some of my makeup, cuz girl, my under-eye circles look like that every day :) :) :)