Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ten reasons for some well deserved R & R



Konnor and his hand made mogel.

I know this post will make some of you sick...but it will be my last post until Sunday. Kirk and I are off for some much needed R&R. My MIL is coming today at 4 to watch the boys for a few days. We had big plans to go somewhere new, but I think we are going to settle for the comfortable and familiar Lake Michigan Coastline. I am going to try to give ten reasons why this trip is necessary...let's see if I can do it?! 1. Too many projects to relax around our house.
2. Grandma said she would watch the boys for a few days.
3. Baseball season is almost over.
4. Football starts in 9 days.
5. Football starts in 9 days.
6. School starts in a month.
7. Running kids around is taking a toll on my health.
8. Konnor has run me ragged (constantly on the go!)
9. Kraig and Konnor haven't been able to get along for more than 30
seconds all summer.
10. We have been going non-stop all summer and need some "alone" down time.

Too much whining I know, but I get so frustrated with myself when I'm stressed out. It is good for me to take a look at what I actually do in any given 24hours. It's enough to make your head spin.

2 comments:

Jill H said...

YAY, Kristin!!! go away & RELAX :) enjoy it!! gosh, only 1 more month til school starts?! where has summer gone?

Beth said...

Did ja have fun, huh? Huh?