Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No more POOP!


Fly poop that is....took us 4 hours to power wash the crap off the house. I can't even begin to tell you how disgusting that job is. Oxy clean is the chemical of choice though, melts that shxx right off the siding. It always amazes me at how dirty the house really is and you don't even know it until you start cleaning it. Hmmm....what other things around here are dirty and I just don't realize it?!

Konnor and I had a great game last night! He was able to hit and run without causing too much trauma to his neck. I'm glad there weren't any negative effects to his playing because he follows up with the surgeon this afternoon. That would have been hard to explaining how he blew open his stitches.

Update on Ms. Chloe...the vet is concerned that her left hip won't pass the OFA certification process. He said it won't hurt to send it in. If it doesn't pass, she will have to be fixed and NO puppies. What a bummer?! I felt alittle sad when he showed me the xrays, but better to know now instead of after she has had a litter. I would have felt bad if I allowed my dog to pass on the Hip Dysplasia gene. Her dad was certified, but her mom was not. Hmmmm....guess we will wait and see.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'd like to power wash ours, but it'd blow the paint right off that old cedar siding! Someday soon, we're painting next summer hopefully!!! And poor Chloe! What a bummer. Please promise me if/when she has puppies you won't bring them around a certain husband of mine!?

Kasandra said...

The house looks beautiful!! OHHH now my request is the opposite- if you do indeed breed Miss Chloe I want a puppy....FEMALE! The boys are begging and Steve is starting to act as if he may let another join us. My Mandi is getting up there and the gal at work that trains dogs said get one BEFORE she goes and Mandi will train it. YESSS!

Jill H said...

wow, your house & yard is SO gorgeous, Kristin!! i can't belive flies leave that much poop. yuck! i hope Chloe's hip will pass, but like you said, at least you'll know before she passed it on. sad though :(