Sunday, July 16, 2006

Saved by the .....BOAT!

I'M FINISHED....I'M FINISHED....It was definitely the funniest one yet! Too bad we have to wait a whole year for the next one to come out. I guess I'll have to switch back to my steamy books for awhile.


After another grueling day of Konnor whinning and throwing major temper tantrums, Emily and Darrin (Drew's parents) took Konnor and Drew out on the boat. They asked if I wanted to go for a ride too and I graciously said, "thank you, but I will enjoy sitting on the shore in peace and quiet". After a couple times around the lake, they decided Konnor would be ok to keep with them for awhile. PRAISE THE LORD!!! We had a few hours of QUIET! I had Drew all day thinking that would be the ticket. He did great until it was time to swim and he could only float around and sit on the stairs. Everything fell apart at that point. I will have to check into the waterproof bandaids that Beth suggested. I am a little leary because the surgeon told us a gross story of a man that took a bath when he had stitches.....yuck! I won't say any more. Konnor has his follow up visit on Wednesday. I am hoping he will give him the all clear at that point. I am hoping today will be better. I may end up taking him to the lake. I told my mom yesterday if she loved me she would take him for a few days....she said she did love me, but she didn't think that was the answer. Yeah, maybe not the answer for her, but it would work for my answer.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm almost done with #3. I like them more and more. Glad I've stuck with them. Oh my gosh, and THANK YOU for the bookmark I got while on vacation!!! Too sweet friend!