Friday, July 21, 2006

Hey, batter batter...SWING!


I have to chuckle everytime someone asks me how my summer is going. Summer, oh yeah, that is the thing that is in between baseball games, if I remember correctly. Last night Kraig had practice at 5....k3 had a game (picked up by the 16 and under team) at 5:30....and Konnor had a game at 6. Not a single one of them in the same location. Both boys are in tournaments this weekend. It is the last of the baseball for them. Kraig has games at 4 tonight (jonesville) and K3 game(hillsdale) is at 5. Tomorrow we have a game at 11 and 3 for Kraig (jonesville) and 9 and 1 for K3(hillsdale). Kirk3 also has a game at 11 on sunday. The boys start Charger football camp from 6-8 pm on Sunday through Wednesday. Oh my....how fast summer is going.

I visited my old room at DMS yesterday. I was checking out the critter situation. I only have 1 millipede left. Definitely have some work to do before school starts. My room is supposed to be on the books for carpet here in the next few weeks. It would be nice to have it done so I could start getting the room in order. I am getting excited about being back in the "science" world. I did miss it! Not looking forward to pulling out the dress clothes and uncomfortable shoes though. Really enjoyed sweats and tennies on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Cool picture Kristin. Wow, your summer is NUTS. I hate that our baseball season is during the school year when it's going on, but once summer is over, and our requirements are pretty much NOTHING, I remember why it is a good thing. Good luck boys at your games!