Friday, May 12, 2006

Need wheels for this week!

These are the shoes that my friends and I need to purchase in order to get everything done that we need to in a week. Beth needs two pairs!


Sorry it has taken me so long to get posted again. This week has been a blur. Monday I was told about the track change....Wednesday was choir concert and konnor's birthday....Wednesday I was also told I may be moved to the MS or HS science next year....Thursday we started tie dying t-shirts....and today I spent the day in the rain, rinsing and washing tie dye t-shirts. Did I mention I don't care for the laundry mat. I finally finished at 4:30 and was too wet, cold, and tired to go watch Kirk3 throw the shot in the rain at JCW. I know I won't be winning the mother of the year award, but I had really worked hard today.

Tomorrow we have a soccer game at 1:00 and then a birthday party at 3:00. K3 has a baseball scrimmage at 1:30. I don't think we are going anywhere for Mother's Day. I gave my mom and Mrs. Putnam hanging baskets and cards on Wednesday after the concert. I just want to stay put for a day.

Next week, I have to teach Puberty lessons and HIV lessons to 5th graders on Tuesday and Thursday (also the following Monday and Tuesday). Wednesday I meet with the PE teacher from Camden and swap information for the track and field days (May 24th and May 25th). Only 14 1/2 days left of this school year. I hope I can make it in one piece......

1 comment:

Beth said...

I sure could use a pair of these! I was just teasin' about picking up the sprinkles. Glad to see you double post yesterday :) Have a good Mom's day!!