Friday, May 05, 2006

Back to the doctor for 2 boys!

This is the barn that I will be moving into if these boys don't get better soon!



Kirk took K3 and Kraig back to the doctor today. I guess technically this was Kraig's first trip and Kirk's 2nd trip. I might have to re-think the title. Yeah, like I have time for that. NOT! K3 ended up having a sinus infection on top of his throat crap and Kraig has a sty. I looked this one up this morning because I haven't experienced it before....just an infection of a gland along his eyelid...I say just because it isn't contagious. He is hurting and not real happy that we are making him go back to school. K3 is on meds and should be getting better. Konnor ate a little more yesterday so that is a good sign.

There is one bummer to having the elementary day schedule....not getting done until 4. Kirk is in a track meet tonight in JNW and I won't be able to make in time to see him throw. We didn't go to Leslie on monday for the same reason. I am going to have to start working on next Friday schedule. He will be at JCW and the meet starts even earlier. It wouldn't be bad if he weren't in field events, but those are the first to go. So...I guess Konnor and I will go fishing tonight after school. We went on Wednesday and had a blast. He was very sad that the fish weren't biting at the cottage this last weekend. His confidence is restored. Talk later :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hope the boys are feeling better!