Friday, May 19, 2006

3 BOYS=TOO MANY SPORTS




2nd Place SMAA League Meet Shot Put- Kirk3

Kirk took 2nd in the League Track Meet last night at Stockbridge. He threw 36'11". A CC athlete beat him by 3". WAY TO K3!!









Please humor me by singing this to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas!

3 baseball scrimmages.....2 -3 on 3 tournaments......one(hold this note) Soccer game. This is what we have to look forward to this weekend (and we thought it was going to be a quiet weekend, HUH?!) The older two boys have baseball scrimmages on both Saturday and Sunday. They are also playing in Jonesville's 3 on 3 tournament with games on Saturday and Sunday. Konnor has only a soccer game on Saturday and then he will probably be off hunting with his buddy somewhere. I will be feverishly typing Heat Sheets and copying HIV packets for the 5th graders. Whew! Good thing the end of school is quickly approaching because I don't know how much more steam I have. There are only 9 1/2 days for any of you that are counting down with me. Richard update: was allowed to return to school today after meeting with Mr. Siakel, his mother, and 2 Probation officers. He will not be allowed to return to gym until he sits down with this group and myself. Let me tell you that is not a meeting I'm looking forward to. I am going to be obstinate about him not attending Track and Field day. Why should he be rewarded for his behavior? Kirk and Kirk are on their way to Chicago for the 8th grade field trip. I don't know who was more excited?! OK, yes I do, K3 was looking forward to it....K2 was hoping the students behave since he in charge today. Well, better get moving for work.

7 comments:

Kasandra said...

Busy Busy Spring...oh it is in the air! Bummer about the wild child...I hope you get through the remainder without another issue.
Hang in the girl...it is within reach! Keep reaching!!

Jill H said...

not much longer now, Kristin!!
May is almost over, i can't believe it.

Beth said...

That kid, and his scary family, needs to move out of district ;) And not into ours either!

Have a good weekend!

Jill H said...

where the heck are ya?
why isn't Beth giving you crap?
did that boy come back & 'off' ya?

=) i'm sure you're busy...come back soon :)

Beth said...

Yeah, what, you think you have too much to do? :) Kristin is MIA! There Jill, ya happy??

Kasandra said...

hello...my bloggin pal...been wondering where my awesome morning posts on my blog are...missing ya! Nothing fun, interesting or such happening in Hillsdale...what book you reading now...need me to mail any? :-)

Jill H said...

KRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

come back!