Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Time to make the donuts....


I started to stress over trying to figure out how to turn this picture so it faces up...and then I thought why worry anyone that reads this will turn their head for you.

Time to make the donuts....made the donuts....I don't know if you recognize this commercial for Dunkin' Donuts, but it is the one where he is leaving for work and meets himself coming home from work. That is exactly how I feel right now. I'm meeting myself coming home as I am leaving home. Kirk and I shopped for 24 hours this weekend (except for the 8 hours of sleep). We got almost everything done. The kids were very hard to shop for this year....what do you get kids that have everything under the sun. My good friend Beth calls our house Disney World. And now that I think about it, it is much like Disney....too much to take in all at once.

Well, counting down the days of work (2 more). I need to start wrapping presents tonight. It will all get done eventually. Last night was clean the house and laundry night. Very exciting! At least the house is clean and the majority of laundry is washed and put away (a feat in itself).

No comments: