Thursday, December 15, 2005

O' Christmas Tree....


















I decided this wasn't a great picture of the tree after I uploaded to the blog, but didn't know how to get it out of there, so I decided to leave it. That fuzzy blur is not a Christmas spirit but Konnor searching for another present from Florida. The Florida Santa arrived early this year. Uncle Doug and Aunt Mary sent the coolest presents this year. They were $1 bills taped together in a money machine box. You can pull one out at a time. What a cool way to send money and Konnor was totally impressed by the roll of money. The reason he opened his early was because his present got sat too close to the tree tray and got wet. He was so worried that his present would be ruined, he used all of his intellectual power to convince us that he needed to open it right away. It worked as you can see. Pretty smart boy. I might have to try that technique myself!

No comments: