Thursday, December 22, 2005

2 boys, one marker


















I always love the expression on Beth's face when I offer Madi markers to draw with at our house. Like I've never seen what two boys and one marker can do, let alone one little girl and a marker. This was the end result of what we thought was a brother drawing session. Obviously they forgot that the paper is what they needed to draw on, not each other. This was the first of many marker tattoos Konnor acquired last night....he thought he was going to impress Santa by that belly button drawing....I don't think he was very impressed!

PS He really isn't that plump, I think he was trying to make it stand out!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

When I first saw the belly picture I thought "Whoa, that's a big belly" I'm glad to know he was just sticking it out on purpose! I like their drawings, very creative, no?

Kasandra said...

Too funny! Did Santa leave a note telling him how much he loved the tatoos?