Thursday, December 15, 2005

Season finished!


I know I am wacky, but I was a little sad that Kirk's middle school basketball career had come to an end yesterday. This team only won two games all season but it was definitely a pleasure to watch and support these young men. They made so many improvements this season. If they only had a few more games to play....

Kirk told me tonight that he is not wrestling this year. I know, most moms would be jumping for joy, not having to watch their son be contorted into a million uncomfortable positions, but I LOVE wrestling. So I tried not to show my emotions, and said "great we will start hitting the weight room as a family then."

Anyways, congratulations Kirk3 on a great DMS basketball career and we look forward to watching you play JV next year!

No comments: