Friday, December 30, 2005

Grandma Abbie's 90th


Today is Grandma Abbie's 90th birthday. We had a very nice party with 30 of her friends and family at Chelsea Grill. The food was great and the cake even better. She really seemed to have fun. It makes you think about where you'll be in 50 years. I just hope I have as much get up and go as she does. Not bad, since 1 year ago she fell and broke her hip. I am doing a scrapbook of her childhood and birthday party pictures. Needless to say tomorrow morning I'll be taking the pictures to Walmart. I finished the book yesterday (backgrounds). It was really a fun project and I know that she will enjoy it for many years to come. Love ya Big A!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

What a great picture to have! It's also nice to put a face with the Grandma name!! :)

Kasandra said...

That is an awesome gift to create for her....and then for many generations to enjoy for many many more! >:)