Sunday, September 10, 2006

Keep your fingers CROSSED!!


I feel like I am being very sneaky right now! So far so good. I picked the computer up on Friday from the shop for the 2nd time and it still was crashing until Kirk updated Yahoo last night. So far it has cooperated nicely. The first week of school went well. The only problem was that the 4 days felt like 24. I am physically hurting....mentally tired....and feeling a little overwhelmed switching from summer schedule to fall. You forget how hard it is to get laundry done, clean the house, and make meals when you work all day. I know some of my friends do this all the time, but WOW it really takes a lot out of you.

Kirk's team finally won this week against Leslie. It was more like a tennis match then a football game. One team would score....then the other team would score. The final quarter was the deciding factor. 58-46.

The Varsity continues to do well (3-0) and will play Albion this week away. They are a little worried about Albion's "speed".

Konnor and I are on the 3rd week of soccer. We haven't won any games yet, but have improved with each week. Hopefully we will be pulling ahead soon.

No comments: