Friday, September 29, 2006

Another JV Hornet win!


Last night HHS JV came out with a victory over Stockbridge. I didn't make it up to the game because I was busy making cheesy potatoes and cake for tonights Coaches shindig. I was too pooped to drive all the way up there after school yesterday too. I guess K3 played well and actually "Lit someone up" (how he phrased it). Unfortunately, the referee called him for unsportsmanlike conduct. Go FIGURE?!

Kitchen and 1st floor bathroom is still not put back together. Hopefully a priority project for this weekend. Konnor and I have soccer at 9 and then K2 is taking Konnor squirrel hunting. This is the reward Konnor wanted for going peacefully to Reading Recovery. Whatever it takes. Well, too many things to get done before lunch is over, so ADIOS and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Go K3! We'll try to make it next week!?!