Friday, August 11, 2006

Week long wrap-up!


I want to start today's post by thanking my parents for keeping Kraig and Konnor for a few days this week. I am sure they thoroughly enjoyed the cottage. This summer has definitely been too hectic to even enjoy it! The men from Ft. Custer got back into town about 4PM yesterday. I am never prepared for the return ( alittle on the crabby side) I know they are tired and that it takes awhile to unwind, but YIKES! I had done half of their laundry on Wednesday night when I got home from camp. That sure made getting the rest of it done last night easier. I had them unpacked and laundry done by bedtime. We went to Cavoni's with K3 last night. Our favorite hangout when we don't have Konnor, too much milk.

Today the men where out the door by 6:45 for their 1st day of practice. They were doing their team picture first. It was a little chaotic for a bit this AM....not the peaceful mornings I was starting to get used to having. I am on my way to pick up the boys at the cottage. Later today, I am meeting Beth and Jill at Brown St. to scrap. Can't wait to get moving on stuff again. I have only done 1 page since the last time we met in June. How pathetic?!

Oh, yeah, job update #625.......got a email back from Mr. Ames that said they still don't know where I will be teaching this year. Steve is checking into some possibilities of disability vs. retirement. I am going to Lansing on Tuesday to get some more cockroaches and millipedes from my "Bug Lady". I figure I will kick myself if I don't get DMS ready. Better to be safe than sorry!

No comments: