Monday, August 21, 2006

Putnam Update



OK, so it's not my fault that the computer has crashed...the network has been down at school...and I haven't been connected for days. You don't know how much you miss the computer when it's not there. We are on the major countdown....14 days until students...wow where did that summer go?! I got the carpets cleaned last night and washed the curtains on the main floor. Today I mowed and trimmed the yard. Tomorrow I will tackle the upstairs curtains. K2 and K3 started normal practice today. We have our first games this week. Konnor also has his first game on Saturday. I think I need to find a clone or a live in maid to get everything accomplished.

I still don't know where I am teaching this year. Both rooms are ready to go. I don't know if they have any idea how stressful this whole situation is???? I am about ready to loose my hair! Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. I hope to have email back by Tuesday.

PS Ms

2 comments:

Jill H said...

awww, poor Chloe :( she looks a little beat. i hope you find out soon where in the heck you're going to be teaching!!

Beth said...

Chloe looks TOO sad! And not hyper? :) I was going to send out the SOS e-mail like a certain friend of mine does - good thing you showed up!