Sunday, August 06, 2006

The makings of a farm girl......





Can you feel the estrogen flowing? I can!! I happened to stumble across this all too cute little girl on the way home from a visitation in Chelsea today. I called to see if Corey would like to come home to stay with Kraig until Beth came down on Monday for dinner and a swim. Unfortunately, Corey had his cousins over. So I said, "well then can I have Madi?" And guess what? I have Madi for 24 hours. We have already been shopping for clothes (and boy does she know how to shop)....she drove us to the barn on the tractor....and we got to visit the Mini's. Oh, yeah, and we painted our toe nails while watching a movie with Kraig and Kayla. What a fun night! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with her on Monday. She choose to sleep with "big Kraig" (what she calls him...too funny) over me. She said it was because "he luvs her!" He's not the only one Madison!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Shut up! Look at my little cutie! I miss her :) But I know she's in good hands. And Kyle and I had no little girl wedged in our bed last night. Thanks for a good nights sleep! See you tonight!!

Beth said...

Oh, and what's on her feet huh? :O) You are too sweet!!!

Jill H said...

awww, those are the cutest pictures!! i bet she loved spending time there. sounds like you had some fun having a GIRL around :)