Saturday, August 05, 2006

Great Week!


I wanted to post pictures from PAC camp, but I can't get the freakin' card reader to work right now. I guess you'll have to settle for another sunset picture for the time being. The boys finished PAC camp yesterday. They had a great week. Lots of fun activities and no injuries, Hooray! The gears quickly shifted from PAC to football....K2 is already at Fort Custer lining the fields and unloading equipment. I am supposed to be going to Binder Park Zoo to meet with "the bug lady" (my contact for my exotic bugs). I am having a very difficult time getting motivated though. It feels good to not be running somewhere. Yesterday I found out that the man that was taking my PE position is in VERY poor health and may not be teaching this year. I'm now back on the Career rollercoaster and I don't know where I will be teaching this year. I hate it!! Not knowing stinks! I had accepted the fact that I was going back to DMS and was ok with it...now I have to wait and wonder some more. Not that I don't feel bad for the man, but I don't do change well.

The boys and I are supposed to be heading to the cottage to hang out with Kevin, Shirely, Mom and Dad after the zoo. I would really like to skip the zoo and head to the cottage. Also my dad's great aunt died on Thursday and we have visitation on Sunday and the funeral Monday (in Chelsea). I think I will go to the visitation on Sunday with Grandma Abbie. K2 and K3 will set sail for camp at 6 Sunday PM so they get to pass on both days.

No comments: