Friday, March 09, 2007

Whatever happened to brotherly LOVE?!


I know that it is fairly normal to hate your brothers at some point and time....but why does it have to be everyday? I know that many of my friends that have boys this age are able to leave them alone for a few hours and everything goes fine. Unfortunately that does not happen in my case. Yesterday K2 and I had parent teacher conference and decided to let them stay home by themselves with the help of Kayla....after my 5th phone call by 11:30 I decided that it wasn't gonna work. I took Konnor to Jen's....thank God she could help me out. Unfortunately we have not been able to discuss this issue with the kids yet, but that discussion will definately happen today. Any suggestions Kandi?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That's sweet coming from you now.....but if you remember the shower with your clothes on while I was supposed to be "babysitting" you, you might change your mind?!