Monday, March 12, 2007

19 DAYS until we leave for FLORIDA!!


Only 19 days until we leave for Florida....but who's counting?! Yeah, that would be me. The 3 day weekend and warm weather sure got me in the mood. I really need a break from work before work BREAKS me! During PT conferences Thursday, I spent the time getting everything around for 5th grade boys vs. Staff basketball (this thursday), puberty ed. and HIV ed (April), tie-dyed t-shirt project (April), and Track and Field days (May). Why couldn't one of these major projects have been in January or February when things weren't so busy? K3 starts official baseball practice tonight. Spring sports already! Yippeee, Kraig is started weekly baseball practice on Sat., and I'm sure it's just a matter of a couple weeks until soccer starts for Konnor and I. So in order to cope with this busy schedule....I'm staying focused on Spring Break!

3 comments:

Beth said...

If you have 19 days til Florida that must mean we have 19 days til SC! Yippee!!

Kasandra said...

and I have 19 more days till I sit here in the yucky MI weather...boo hoo!
I hope you have loads of fun again this year!! Enjoy, I sure hope you get beautiful weather!!

Jill H said...

gee, that means 19 more days til i have Nick & Kaila :P (joking, of course!)