Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tag, you're IT!

Now finally a game that I can relate to.....tag, you're it can be played with various criteria....Beth's was tell 8 things about ME...
1. I was a country bumpkin growing up....showed horses....baled hay....cleaned barns....and loved doing anything that was outside.

2. To this day, I can't stand even the smell of seafood after being sick in 8th grade from eating fish in Florida.

3. I wanted to be a vet until I saw my cow being casturated. That was one thing I could have done without seeing.

4. I love to read books, especially the steamy ones!

5. I eat the exact same thing for breakfast everyday, unless it's french toast or pancake mornings.

6. I have been accused by my friends of being anal....they say my OCD kicks in all the time. I guess they are right, since I have my shoes organized by size on the rug where you come into the kitchen.

7. I showed horses for 12 years.....and wish that I still had an opportunity to ride. I haven't been on a horse since the riding accident with Konnor 5 years ago.

8. Somedays I wish I could get stranded on a deserted island by myself.....ok, MOST days I wish for this!

1 comment:

Beth said...

So I figured out you were ocd, but the same thing every day for breakfast? And what riding accident???