Thursday, June 01, 2006

What did you do on your way to work/school today?


Konnor and I had to scope out this really big snapper that Kirk saw on the way to work. It was amazing. He didn't even mind that we were there....just kept his head carefully tucked away. Of course mom let him touch it because she didn't realize they could bend their heads clear over their backs. Ooops! Dad said, "you let him TOUCH IT?!" Well, yeah....didn't know it wasn't such a good idea when he was doing it.

3rd Grade Track and Fun went very smoothly and I am looking at the end of the tunnel. I was able to rotate 160 students through 11 stations without any snafoos (at least none that I know of until tomorrow) 3 more classes and I will be "pool girl" for the summer. Can't wait to sit back and just enjoy life for awhile.

2 comments:

Kasandra said...

WOW, he is a big guy....and I did not know they could stretch that far...OMW! I am glad that Konnor did not have a run in with the SUPER TURTLE! :-)
Poot girl...oh how I miss working at the school....the summer off....oh it sounds so good. The pool is getting set today here...DH loves to jump in and float everyday at 2pm (when he gets home from work.) We needed it last weekend!
Have a great week

Beth said...

Ooh, that is a big turtle, and boy I wonder if KYLE knows that about them...he likes to touch them!

Glad you're almost done with school! hang in there :)