Thursday, June 01, 2006

I think I can...I think I can....I think I can....I think I can


Riddle of the day: What does the "little engine that could" and Kristin have in common? Give up....the feeling that they are climbing up a very steep hill and there isn't a lot of steam left in the old engine. Seriously, I have about given it my all this year. I have 3rd Grade Track and Fun this afternoon....and then I am packing up my sneakers for the summer. I think I will even wear sandals to work in the morning. I can honestly say, with a lot of confidence, that my students have had an action packed physical education experience this year. Now who knows where I will be next year....but this year was good. Hence the picture above...I will be a happy camper when I see this sight again tonight. It will mean only 3 classes left......

2 comments:

Jill H said...

yes, Kristin, YOU CAN!!!!
you're almost there! i have no doubt those kids have all had an awesome year with you :)

Kasandra said...

TEACHER...you ROCK! and you have made a huge impact on many kids this year....all worth the agonny and pain! YOU CAN DO IT...almost done!